Want to work with us? See current openings below:
Mountain Bike and Dirt Jump Instructor
Summer 2023 – NOW HIRING for Cranbrook and Fernie
Do you enjoy being outdoors and want to ride your bike for work this summer? Do you love sharing the joy of mountain biking and helping others progress their skills? Come join our team this summer and ride the legendary trails of the East Kootenays, BC!
Ridetheory is a growing, dynamic mountain bike coaching and guiding company and we are looking for positive, confident instructors and guides to lead our mountain bike lessons.
Work may include:
- Kids camps
- Weekly youth programs (singletrack and dirt jump)
- Women’s only and co-ed courses
- Private lessons and tours
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Minimum PMBIA Level 1 certification or equivalent
- Minimum 40 hour first aid certification or higher
- Physically fit, excellent communication and positive attitude are a must
- Confident on black advanced trails
- High level of competency with trail side bike maintenance
- Knowledge of the Fernie trail network is an asset
- Experience working with youth or camps is an asset
- A satisfactory Vulnerable Sector Police and criminal record check
Wage: $25-32/hr dependent on experience
Note: This is a part time, seasonal job but we try to minimize on call hours by scheduling all of our programs prior to the season start. If you are a qualified candidate looking for full time work, additional administrative hours can be discussed.
To apply, please send your resume to the email listed at the top or bottom of our webpage, or use the Contact page.