Booking Policy and Covid-19 Procedures
As we navigate these uncertain times, Ridetheory recognizes that more flexibility is needed than ever before. With this in mind, the following cancellation policy applies. If you cancel:
- 15+ days prior to start date: Credit (minus booking fee and 10% administration fee) OR 50% refund minus booking fees.
- 7-14 days prior to start date: Credit (minus booking fee and 10% administration fee).
- 6 or less days prior to start date: No refund.
Credits are valid until the last date of operation for the season. Courses can only be cancelled once.
EXCEPTIONS to the above policy are as follows:
- COVID-19 travel restrictions or health advisories change after you have registered and based on these updated restrictions, you are no longer able to attend.
- If you are showing any signs of illness at the start of the course, have tested positive for COVID-19 or are in required isolation due to exposure to COVID-19.
We will handle these situations on a case by case basis. Please contact us to discuss further.
Please note that while courses run rain or shine, we reserve the right to cancel lessons or tours due to unsafe inclement weather, insufficient bookings or for any events beyond our control. Participants will have the choice of attending the alternate dates arranged or receiving a full refund.
Participants will not be allowed to join if:
- They are feeling ill or have any of the symptoms including but not limited to; fever, cough, sore throat, headache, trouble breathing, loss of taste of smell, unusual fatigue, unusual aches and pains, diarrhea, nausea.
- They were determined to be in close contact with a person who has tested positive for Covid-19
- They, or anyone in their household, have travelled to any other countries outside of Canada (including the United States) in the past 14 days.