Private and Group Tours
We’ll meet at Gearhub Sports (unless otherwise specified) and make sure that your bike is dialed and ready to go. Your guide will then choose the most appropriate trails based on your experience, energy and the style of riding that you’re after. During the tour, you’ll get the chance to stop at iconic Fernie viewpoints, enjoy some nature interpretation, and experience high quality singletrack. Whether you’re looking for some flow or tech, we’ve got it all.
**All of our guides are also PMBIA-certified skills coaches, so who knows, you may even learn a thing or two!
- Professional PMBIA certified guide
- Personalized tour based on rider experience, skill level and goals
- Small private group (max 5 riders per guide)
What to Bring
- Helmet (full face preferred for dirt jumps)
- Knee pads (mandatory)
- Elbow pads (recommended)
- Gloves (recommended)
- Bike in good working order
- Plenty of water
- Clothing appropriate for the weather
If you want to book a certain date and time that’s sold out, please get in touch and we can try to accommodate.